Graduate Fellowships in Korean Studies
The Center for Korean Studies announces its 2009-2010 Koret Foundation fellowship for continuing graduate students in Korean studies. This award is open to graduate students in any department specializing in a field related to Korean studies.
The Koret Foundation Fellowship may be combined with other fellowships or sources of student support.
There will be one fellowship awarded. This award provides $10,000 of financial support for a single year. Please note that, as a condition of award, the student may be required to submit a year-end report to the Center for Korean Studies.
Applications may be submitted by hard copy or e-mail (PDF format preferred) to the Center for Korean Studies by Thursday, February 12, 2009, at noon. Please send your applications to the following address:
Dylan Davis, Program Representative
Center for Korean Studies
2223 Fulton Street, Room 508
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, California 94720-2318
Application packets should include the following:
- Application Cover Sheet (PDF File)
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A current Transcript (unofficial copies OK) from UCB together with a list of any courses currently in progress
- A List of Financial Assistance received during graduate study, including fellowships from ALL sources (extramural fellowships as well), research assistantships, teaching appointments, and grants
- A detailed Research/Study Proposal for the period of requested support (max. 2 pages)
- Contact information for Two References (letters of recommendation are not required)
Please feel free to contact Dylan Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.642.5674) with any questions you may have.