- Application Information
- Application Forms
- During Affiliation
- Research Assistance Grants
- Visiting Scholar Activities — Discovering the Bay Area
- Current Visiting Scholars
Research Assistance Grants
The Center for Korean Studies offers grants of up to $800 to visiting scholars for travel to present a paper at a professional conference. Travel grants are subject to any visa restrictions that may apply. Grants will be in the form of reimbursements for airfare, ground transportation, hotel expenses, and conference registration fees.
How to Apply
Submit a proposal no longer than two pages with the following information:
- Name, location, and date of conference.
- Proof of invitation and/or a copy of the program or agenda; and, when applicable, a copy of the paper to be presented..
- Itemized budget of travel expenses.
- At the completion of travel, you will need to submit a brief (1/2 page) report, and may be asked to give a presentation.
Send to Stephanie Kim (email@example.com).