Currently accepting late Academic Year 2015-16 and Fall 2015 applications until programs are filled. Applicants must have their own valid China visa for the Fall term in order to apply now. Late AY and Fall applications can not be considered for IUP scholarships.


Progress Reports

Should you require an official copy of your IUP transcripts, just contact IUP's administrative office in Berkeley and tell us where to send them. We're able to get them out the door within a week and there is no charge for this service. See a sample progress report.