Journal of Song-Yuan Studies
The Journal of Song-Yuan Studies is an annual refereed journal published by the Society for Song, Yuan, and Conquest Dynasty Studies and distributed by IEAS. To learn more about the society, go to www.songyuan.org.
To submit an article or book review for consideration by the Journal of Song-Yuan Studies editor, go to http://www.songyuan.org/JSYS/style.htm.
Distribution of the print (paper) journal is handled by IEAS. Customers may place orders by fax or mail and use a check or credit card. Detailed ordering information can be found on the following forms:
- To order a print copy of the latest issue — Journal of Song-Yuan Studies 44 (2014), available now — click here for a pdf order form. 中文订单在此下载 / 中文訂單在此下載.
- Click table of contents to view the contents of this volume.
- For print copies of back issues of the Journal of Song-Yuan Studies, use these pdf order forms.
▪ Back issue order form for individuals
▪ Wholesalers, subscription agencies, and institutions can order the current issue here.
▪ Back issue order form for wholesalers, subscription agencies, and institutions
The Journal of Song-Yuan Studies is now also available electronically through Project Muse and JSTOR.
A digital version of the journal is included in the Premium Collection of Project MUSE. It can also be purchased as a single-title subscription through Project MUSE, with or without being bundled to the print edition. Payments for online only, or combined print and online, should be sent to Johns Hopkins University Press, PO Box 19966, Baltimore, MD 21211-0966. For more information, please see http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_song_yuan_ studies/.
The journal is also available on JSTOR through private and institutional accounts. There is a three-year moving wall, such that all volumes except those from the last three years are accessible. Please see http://www.jstor.org/ action/showPublication?journalCode=jsongyuanstud.
For questions related to the Journal of Song-Yuan Studies, write to email@example.com.